Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Woohoo! Internship!

So here I am, way deep down in the South with 18 months of school under my belt and my stethoscope at the ready.  On one hand, I'm completely freaking out that I'm an intern and on the other I'm uber-excited for all of the opportunities that I'll have over the next ten weeks. The turbo nerd in me is saying that I need to restudy every morsel of information that I've ever been taught and the semi-confident chill person in me (I swear she IS in there) is saying to relax and take every opportunity to practice skills, reinforce information and learn new things. So, I'm trying to listen to the chill one and just add an occasional dash of turbo nerd as needed. We'll see how that works out for me.
I'll update this blog when I can with details on what I've been doing and my random thoughts along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment